Sunday, October 30, 2011

Taken-care-of Business

April 15, 2011
2 Samuel 22:2b-3, "The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety. He is my refuge, my savior, the one who saves me from violence."

Over the past month I wrote down some things that were bothering me, but I had no control over. I knew not to pray about them every day, or I'd get impatient and lose my peace; so I wrote them down, and God has been working out the details. Today, I opened up my book to that sheet of paper and stand amazed at how much God has helped in these areas I needed His hand in. He truly is my rock, my fortress, and my Savior! He's taken care of me, and my problems are now His taken-care-of business.

Dear Lord,
Thank You for proving faithful to me. Thank You for taking dare of business and turning my problems, cares, and concerns into taken-care-of business. I trust You with my life, and love You so much. I pray this in Your name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment